วันอังคารที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Football Update. Action continues !

24 Days till SAISA..

The girls SAISA soccer team of OSC has been working hard on practises. We run, sprint, jogging, kicking and even rolling on the ground. We tend to have 4 practises per week.
  • Tuesday 2:50- 5:00 pm
  • Wednesday 6:00- 7:00 am
  • Friday 2:50-  5:00 pm
  • Saturday 10:00-12:00 am
After last week, we decided to cut down people in the team, luckily.. 20 from 24. Which makes sense, because the SAISA tournament will be held here in Colombo.
We have choosen our captians for the team, apparently I was also one of the nomination.
      The First captian is Saba Rawald
      The Vice captian is Ayla Yurtaslan
I've achieved my goal in football. I'm possitioned as a central mid-fielder together with Saba Rewald. I have had sessions with Chrisni Mendis for goalie training although, not so much anymore because we have a special coach who volunteered to help her, Ms. Nelly. I also realized how my body is somehow getting into shape. Since, I'm no longer get 'dead tired' in the middle of the game and able to play throughout the whole match.
I've finally learned how to make a 'step over'! My next goal for this is to able to apply that technique into a real game situation!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น