วันจันทร์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

SportsDay (Action)

I have participated in many sports during the sportsday at OSC. It is one of my favourite day at school. No thinking required, just do it!
I'm in the green house, each house competed each other in differnt types of sport:
Voleyball, Football, Kickball, basketball and swiming (optional). I was in a lot of games throughout the day. During games, Work collaboratively was one of the major ibjective we need to focus on. Sports is all about team work. It is a team sport, there is no such thing as one man show in a good games. Sports day also allow me to  Developed new skills by practicing during real games (well.. it was sportsday).
At the end of the day, the winning house with the most point was annouced to be the Red House. Dissapointment at first, but i realized, we can't always win. Ah well..at least we really did show perseverance and commitment in the activities.

               Camie and I
 Getting in ACTION!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น