วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Finished up the Action bit!

29 March 2012

      We travelled to Dhaka, Bangladesh to join the football tournament in SAISA in March 2012. After all the hard work I have put in in terms of developing new agility, strategy, taking the leadership role, we managed to fight our way through the final against the host team. It was not the first time we had entered the final and this was the opportunity for our team to become a champion. A long the way, there were a lot of planning and initiative works with the team mates. We must work collaboratively with each other since it is a team sport. The fight was tough and exciting. I could see all the perseverance and commitment that each player, including myself, had put in that game. However, the game was brought down to the penalties. I became the goal keeper for our team. Adrenaline was rushing through our veins. However, we did not have enough luck and lost our championship penalties by one point. It was disappointing but it really was one of the way to finish up my SAISA competition. I have learned so much throughout this activity. I met new people and made friends with them. It was truly an experience.    

Pictures from the season:




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น