วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Wack it. Smack it. Win it!

Reflection on my goals for Badminton

  • To build up my basic skills that I have forgotten
  • Able to help one of the player in the group in order to get into the school badminton team in the future.
After 4 sessions of Badminton, I could see theDeveloped new skills of people who I brought out individually to practise outside their play time. I realized how they all want to relax and play, but I only want their 15 minutes to help them blemish up their skills. I Planned and initiated activities, For example: 
  • Serves 
  • Overhead hit
  • Backhand
  • Drop shots (back-hand and fore-hand)
But in order to make this work, I need to push them to Show perseverance and commitment in their activities.

Now, since we only have 3-4 weeks left, Terunaga and I decided that we should have a mini tournament within our ASA group. We haven't decide any further information yet but soon will update. The goal for this competition is to see who would be able to overcome our expectations, meaning we're putting up rank from 1 to 10 then the competition would show who could possibly 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น