วันอังคารที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

You Tie.. then you Die (dye)

     Sascha Shipley and I decided to sign up for the After School Activity on Monday since it is the only day we're available. We looked at different ASA on monday and the mojor thing that attrated us was Tie dye. At first we thought it would be a good opportunity to develop new skills. Even if i have had done tie dye before, this might allow me to learn new tricks and skills about tie dye in order to create a better result. 
Tie dye is run by Ms. Veena Fernando. She is really passionate about tie dye and so are we. Our group is rather very small, it includes Sascha, Musna and myself. 

     In the beginning, we Planned and initiated activities correctly so when it comes to the action part, nothing goes wrong. we had to Worked collaboratively with others because we had to work with reactive chemicals within the procedure. In fact, by the time we are comfortable with creating tie dye,I could still see the perseverance and commitment in the activity we are involved with.

   I have taken some of the pictures but sadly non of them have myself in it (because i was the guy with the camera!) But i will take the photos of myself with the objects that I managed to tie dye. 




Madam Veena with her DANGEROUS chemicals



 Our tie dyed clothes.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น