วันพุธที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Its all about ACTION in Volleyball


      Volleyball season was truly a challenging excitement. We trained hard throughout two months time and arrived at the second place in the tournament. There were many things I have learned and developed from participating in the team. First of all, being a leader requires more than just a badge that says ‘captain’. It requires all the patience, perseverance and commitment, all time involvement and strength to be able to lead the team forward. Leader has to work collaboratively with others. If the leader falls, the whole team will fall. Second thing, I have developed new volleyball skills, agility-wise. I was able to control the ball and knew my positions on the court better than in the past.
      It is a shame that this is my last year in the volleyball team at OSC. However, there is a possibility that I might be able to carry this skill and adapt to another sport such as basketball for the next season.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น