วันอังคารที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Ending of Basketball SEASON

"We're are the champion my friend.. Ta ta tahhh.. We keeping on fighting till the end...ta ta tahh.. " So, that was the song we were singing on the way to the airport after recieving the first place trophy from the SAISA Girl's Basketball of 2012.

Throughout the tournament, we had worked our hearts out to compete with the other competitors. It was not easy, playing each games. In fact, we had to play 2 games per day, 3 days in a row. Our legs were sore, our knees were bleeding. But, that did not stop the perseverance and commitment that every players on the team put into each game.

Most of my jobs in the team was to be the first up front defender. It was not easy, really. I got fouled out once in the tournament, which is an iprovement from last year. (where i fouled out every single game) It backs up the point that I have developed the skills. Other than being a defender, I was also a right wing in the offensive. In order to be a good offensive player, I had planned and initiated strategy with the others teammates and worked collaboratively with them in the game. It hadn't been so easy for me, because i accidently jammed my most important finger during the third game. It swelled up like a sausage. But, with all the commitments that i put for the team and the tournament, i decided to play on no matter what. And We Won! Undefeated!

I think i have achieve most of the goals i have set earlier in the beginning of the season. Although, we still don't know who the co captain was. But, does it matter?




Next season, FOOTBALL, Dhaka! Here I come.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น